He is the best thing ever happened to me. I feel safe in his arms, my stomach is full of butterflyes when I see him and i know i can count on him no matter what. We see each other every day, we hang out and just feel good. We can talk hours and days without stopping. He knows me the most and brings out the best in me. He’s there for me and I’m here for him. He’s the only one I can count on in this universe, and he can count on me too. Sometimes we fight, like everyone does, but he’s so cute when he’s angry :3. I thought I’m not in love until i read a quote saying: „You know you’re in love when you have to convince yourself that you’re not.” That moment changed everything. I didn’t want to think about this, but the harder you try to forget something, the more you think about it unconsciously. And I die a little inside everytime when he talks about other girls. They are just so perfect. Not like me. I wanted to tell him all my secrets, but he became one of them instead. I’m staying in the middle of a desert. I’m waiting for the nevercoming. Sometimes I wish my heart would just stop beating. Then maybe it wouldn’t hurt as much. I would tell him my feelings, but I’m worried of what he would say. So I’ll try to act normal, I’ll try to hide all the feelings, I’ll try to fake a smile and be what I ever was…his best friend.
Heymissawesome: THIS IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I CAN RELATE SO MUCH!
tagged as: submission. story. lovestory.
- hawaiitoastsmementos reblogged this from heymissawesome
- imjustmehannahlee likes this
- glasgowmiddleschool likes this
- thewaysofalexis likes this
- karmalovesbitches likes this
- shespeaksbrittany likes this
- hotchpodge likes this
- thousandsofprettythoughts likes this
- jack-o-wack-o likes this
- mybeautifullytwistedlife reblogged this from heymissawesome
- ximnotafraidtofall likes this
- heyyogurl submitted this to heymissawesome